Are you searching for retirement living in Naples? Fort Myers?
Retirement living in Bonita Springs keeps you close to both and offers more.
Newer and growing, Bonita Springs is The Gateway to the Gulf. Located along the Southwest Florida coastline, only 15 miles from Naples and 28 miles from Ft. Myers, here you’ll find:
- Shopping — from boutiques to upscale malls
- Fishing in the Gulf or along the canals and shorelines
- Nature preserves and the Everglades Wonder Gardens
- Dining — from burgers to local seafood to international cuisine
- Spring training sites for the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins
- Golf — with many courses designed by well-known architects and PGA Tour players
- Sugar-sand beaches for shelling, swimming, kayaking, windsurfing — and occasionally a dolphin or sea turtle sighting
Southwest Florida International Airport is a short drive away, too — linking you to everything else the world has to offer.
It’s all here at The Terraces — with Unlimited Lifecare and:
Sunshine, blue skies and a bright future are yours – retirement living close to Naples and Fort Myers – near everything there is to love in Bonita Springs.