Bonita Springs Continuing Care Retirement Community
The future you’ve planned for is here.
Welcome to a true community – a community of friends, of opportunities, of true peace of mind.
The Terraces is a “Type A” continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, which means care is at our core. Yet, we’re so much more: We’re a community of people, dedicated to providing the most fulfilling retirement experience available, thanks to our strong emphasis on hospitality.
We’re assisted in that endeavor by a host of attentive associates:
- Director of Operations
- Director of Lifestyle and Leisure
- Fitness coordinator
- Executive Chef
- Director of Food and Beverage
- Dining services
- Registered nurses and rehabilitation specialists
Explore a new hobby or build on a long time passion, thanks to our various community amenities:
- Creative arts studio and crafts room
- Wellness programs at our fitness center
- Cultural, social and educational events
- Library and resource center
- Billiards and game room
- Classrooms, performing arts center and special speaker events
- Scheduled day trips
Your residence is your private home – your personal retreat for relaxation and comfort. Whenever you want social engagement, you’ll find friends and neighbors just outside your door.
Whatever adventures you have planned, you’ll find they’re easier to enjoy when you call The Terraces home. And, if the day arrives that you need care, you’ll know it’s available to you, under one roof at Renaissance at The Terraces.
It’s the lifestyle you’ve saved for, planned for and looked forward to enjoying one day. That day has arrived. So have you.