- Chef-prepared meals
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen services
- Concierge services
- Wellness programs for mind, body and spirit
- Utilities (except phone and Internet)
- 24-hour security
- Property taxes included
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational events
- Transportation services
- Multiple dining venues
- State-of-the-art fitness center and wellness programs
- Indoor and outdoor pool and spa, group water fitness classes
- Gated community
- Beautiful landscaping with lighted walkways
- Library and resource center
- Creative arts studio and crafts room
- Billiards room/game room
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Guest suites
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your retirement living experience at The Terraces during the first year, we’ll refund your entrance fee, less a small processing fee. Try living at The Terraces – practically risk-free.
We’re Type A
In your search for the right retirement community, chances are you’ve heard different senior living terms bandied about. But if you’ve heard the terms “Type A” and “Lifecare,” your search just became much easier.
Type A contracts, like the contract at The Terraces, are considered the gold standard in retirement living for their assurance of health care and remarkable asset protection.
Frequently asked questions
‘Expect the best’ is our promise to you. Our associates work in seen and unseen ways every day to fulfill that promise. We subscribe to the philosophy of anticipatory hospitality: delivering on your wants, needs and preferences before you have to ask. Our dining associates know what you like to drink at dinner; our housekeeping associates know how you like your residence cleaned. It’s attention to the details that makes the difference.
Your entrance fee depends on the size of residence you select. It guarantees residency at The Terraces for life, and gives you priority access to our full continuum of care, should you ever need it, for as long as you need it.
The monthly service fee is just one bill you pay each month to cover every service, amenity and convenience we offer. It pays for all maintenance, housekeeping, meals, water, cable, electricity, unlimited use of community spaces and much more. The amount you pay depends on the size of residence you choose, and number of people who will live there. (A second person pays a significantly lower second-person monthly fee and no additional entrance fee).
Everything we offer at The Terraces is available to you. This is just a sampling:
- Interior & exterior maintenance
- Housekeeping & flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation & outings
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- Bistro, fine & private dining
- Fitness center & wellness programs
- Private parking garages & valet parking
- Chef-prepared meals
Discover why we say, “Expect the best” from our retirement community. Contact us today to schedule a personal appointment.