Progressive, Dedicated Memory Support
The impact of memory loss due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia can be devastating for seniors and their loved ones. Our team of professionals is committed to enriching the life of each senior we serve throughout their journey. We’re committed to compassionate care, preservation of dignity and the involvement of family and friends.
We believe there is no substitute for personal engagement. Our associates learn all about the people we’re caring for, which allows us to provide the very best personal care plans.
Memory support at Renaissance at The Terraces is open to the public, with no entrance fee required.
Service, Care & Residence Features
- Secure environment
- 24-hour certified nurses aide assistance
- Dedicated licensed nurses, specially trained to care for those with memory loss
- Personalized care plans designed to meet unique needs and preferences
- Interactive and socially stimulating programming
- Life skills stations to aid in long-term memory
- Sensory stimulation
- Spacious private suites and bath
- All utilities provided, including cable
- Individual memory boxes to help residents locate their residence independently
- Spacious activity and common areas designed for social engagement
- Protected sensory garden for walking and family visits