Assisted Living: Hospitality With Compassion
Our resort-style Bonita Springs Assisted Living community at Renaissance, allows older adults to live independently with access to care whenever and however they need it.
Assisted Living provides residents assistance with basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and medication management. It also provides a sense of comfort to residents and their loved ones, knowing that with this care, residents are able to focus more on enjoying life.
Our community offers luxury amenities and services in the heart of Southwest Florida, where senior assisted living residents can enjoy gourmet dining and order from chef-prepared menus. Senior care staff members are always available to provide exceptional service so that residents feel safe and fulfilled.
With compassionate care at our core, we work directly with residents and families to go over living options and tailor a plan that works best for their needs. We take into account personal needs, schedules and personal preferences to ensure each resident enjoys an enriching life with maximum independence.
Assisted Living at Renaissance is open to the public, and no entrance fee is required. Learn more about our assisted living residences in Bonita Springs.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- Licensed nurses available 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three meals daily, including fine dining with chef-prepared cuisine
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Well-appointed, spacious, private residences
- Access to assisted living facility, services and activities coordinated by a full-time lifestyle director
Higher levels of care are available at our Bonita Springs, FL, senior living community, under one roof. Assisted living residents who need skilled nursing, memory support or rehabilitation can receive that care seamlessly, without moving away from our retirement community.
Service, Care & Residence Features
- 24-hour licensed nurses available
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom residences, complete with a kitchenette and a full bath
- All utilities and basic cable provided, except telephone
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Social and life-enrichment activities
- Large arts and crafts studio
- Dedicated fitness center
- Outdoor patio area and landscaped grounds
- Well-appointed common areas, including a TV room, library, lounge areas, media room and video room with Wii™
- Scheduled transportation
If you have questions about the cost of assisted living, or about any of our health care services, please contact us today.