Assisted Living in Bonita Springs, FL
Inclusive Assisted Living: Hospitality With Compassion
For those who require a helping hand with daily activities, assisted living offers the ideal balance of personalized service and independence. If you’re in Southwest Florida and searching for “assisted living near me,” look no further than Renaissance, our resort-style Bonita Springs assisted living community. Here we help older adults live independently with access to care whenever and however they need it. Our inclusive assisted living fees cover everything, so residents can budget without any surprises.
Assisted living provides residents assistance with basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and medication management. It also provides a sense of comfort and peace of mind to residents and their loved ones, knowing that with this care, residents are able to focus more on enjoying life.
But Renaissance delivers more of what discerning seniors and their families expect from assisted living. Unlike other assisted living facilities, our community offers luxury amenities and services, including spacious, beautifully appointed residences and delicious dining where senior assisted living residents can order from chef-prepared menus. Our community features a large fitness center, creative arts studio and crafts room, a courtyard with landscaped grounds, plus robust programming and activities that keep residents engaged, connected and thriving. Above all else, senior care staff members are always available to provide exceptional service so that residents feel safe and fulfilled.
With compassionate care at our core, we work directly with residents and families to go over living options and tailor a plan that works best for them. We take into account personal needs, schedules and individual preferences to ensure each resident enjoys an enriching life with maximum independence.
If a resident experiences an illness, injury, or surgery and requires rehabilitation or skilled nursing care, those services are available right here and may be covered by Medicare Part B. Residents enjoy the convenience and confidence of receiving the care they need in the community they love. Best of all, following care, they are able to return to their assisted living residence.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- 24-hour licensed nurses available
- Inclusive pricing
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom residences, complete with a kitchenette and full bath
- All utilities and basic cable provided, except telephone
- Social and life-enrichment activities
- Large creative arts studio and crafts room
- Outdoor terraces for dining
- Dedicated fitness center
- Outdoor courtyard and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Well-appointed common areas, including a TV room, library, lounge areas and media room
- Scheduled complimentary transportation available
Higher levels of care are available at our Bonita Springs, FL, senior living community, under one roof. Assisted living residents who need skilled nursing, memory support, or rehabilitation can receive that care seamlessly without moving away from our retirement community.
Assisted Living Care: Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
When is the right time for assisted living? That’s a question we frequently hear. People may be confused about the differences between independent living and assisted living. They may also think their loved one may need a nursing home. The answer is fairly straightforward. If your loved one needs support with activities of daily living (ADLs), assisted living is the right choice. What are activities of daily living? They are regular daily activities that are related mostly to personal care. They include bathing or showering, dressing, safely taking medications, getting in and out of bed or a chair, walking, and similar activities.
If your loved one needs help with any of these, assisted living is a wonderful option to consider. Not only will your loved one receive the personalized assistance that’s so essential to maintaining a sense of independence, but at Renaissance, an entire lifestyle is available that can add so much to your loved one’s life. New friends. A rich social life. Programs and activities that add joy and meaning to every day. Access to a wide variety of amenities, such as our fitness center and walking paths. And of course, our dining services team makes sure your loved one enjoys healthy, delicious meals.
Renaissance Service and Amenities
All residents of Renaissance, including those in assisted living, enjoy all the services and amenities offered within this inviting community, including:
- Direct admittance with no large entrance fee
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served in a private dining room
- Access to a full continuum of on-site health care services
- Medical director and registered dietitian
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Wellness programs
- Rehabilitative therapy services
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
- Move-in coordination support
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Gated community
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Emergency power generators
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Beauty salon, barbershop and spa services
- Housekeeping, daily bed-making, and personal laundry service available
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
If you have questions about the cost of assisted living, or about any of our health care services, please contact us today.