5-Star Skilled Nursing for Changing Health Needs
When someone you’re caring for needs more help than you’re able to provide, our Medicare-certified skilled nursing offers professional care in a comfortable, homelike setting. Skilled nursing services provide long- and short-term care for those recovering from an illness or injury.
Our goal is to give residents the medical assistance they need and the personal engagement and social involvement they want. We subscribe to a philosophy of choice, empowering residents to make their own decisions as much as possible. Our associates are dedicated skilled nursing professionals at Renaissance, which means they can build strong personal bonds with residents.
Skilled Nursing at Renaissance is open to the public, with no entrance fee required.
Services and Amenities
- Fully furnished private suites with a personal bath
- Beautifully appointed and spacious living room, library and dining room
- Flat-screen TV in each resident’s room
- All utilities, including cable and local telephone service
- Transportation services available
- Social and recreational activities and events
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- 24-hour licensed nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Long-term residential care
- Post-surgical care, including IV therapy and pain management
- Specialized wound care
- Full-time lifestyles associate
Every service, activity and amenity available to you is thoughtfully planned with your interests in mind.
Retirement life at The Terraces means you’re just minutes from beaches, shopping, fine dining and entertainment choices.
Life at The Terraces is designed to be beautiful, maintenance-free and worry-free.